{Insert Title Here}

Heeeeeey guys......

I'm not going to lie, I have nooo idea what to write. I was going to post a tutorial, but I had no time this weekend to edit the photos, so maybe for my next post.

I was also going to do a meme, post but we had one last week.

Wait.

That was two weeks ago

GUEEEESSS WHAAAAAAAT.

I really don't hope you don't mind having another meme post BUT GO BLAME BIOLOGY.

*hem* anywhoosies, here we go.

(now that I'm looking at all the memes I put, these are more like cool Catholic pics/memes)
















































Welp, I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do. Which ones were your favorite? Tell me below!!

Comments

  1. Pretty sure the best one was the Pirates of the Caribbean meme. xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. That one was gold when I found it xD

      Delete
    2. Actually I take that back. I think the "Dominus Vobiscum...Et cum spiritu tuo...She's the one!" is, by far, the best! xDDDDD <3333

      Delete
    3. YEEEEEEEES. I was like, "THIS IS SO TRUE" xD

      Delete
    4. I'm pretty sure every Roman Catholic can agree with you there. ;) xP

      Delete

Post a Comment